Pages

Program Fan Fare


I always thought ceremony programs had such potential. Thank God other brides thought so too, making my job that much easier now. Being that our wedding ceremony will be outdoors, program fans are the most obvious solution to keep guests' hands busy and cool, in case its miserable out.
[programfan]

Not Your Traditional Wedding created an elegant styled-fan,  I fell in love with the fans designed by Mok Duk. Sara, at the 2000 Dollar Budget Wedding, created a perfect and simple design, and I'm excited to apply her tips to my project. (DIY Idea: Martha Stewart Weddings offers this template for the fans on the bottom left.)


Regardless, the "info side" of our fans will include a very brief "menu" of events, song list/performers/readers/officiant, wedding party details, crossword, if I have space...

Did I miss anything? Once they're ready, I'll show our final product.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super cute! loves it!