Pages

Random Updates

It's too darn hot. I can't even think... so I'm not going to. Instead, I'll just share some updates...


With all the relocating and life-recalibrating I've been adjusting to in the past seven weeks, I have been on a wedding planning sabbatical.  I've purchased nothing, I've scheduled nothing --- I even lost my wedding binder for three weeks. *ah* It's been such a mental relief. Work has been my focus and adjusting to my new residence/multiple house mates has sucked all the remaining life I have.


But I have a few fun things to share --- though I haven't planned anything, I have been connecting to people as I can. As a result, I have made my interview debut! Check out the May advertising issue from the Career Builder Daily Press to read 'Altar-ed' Work Life.  It's silly, but it still makes me smile. 


Be sure to check out @ourmommyhood's summer giveaway for the new Cool & Serve Square Tray from The Pampered Chef.


If you're interested in finding out what kind of bride you are, check out http://susansoutherland.com/ for a fun quiz.


More to come...

No comments: